金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-11-4 07:21:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
周六 034 英超 纽卡斯尔 VS 沃特福德
比赛时间:2018-11-03 23:00
Merson's prediction
Newcastle fans won't be happy with this, but I've got to go for Watford. At the moment I just can't see where Newcastle are winning a game or even scoring a goal.
I think Watford are the most underrated team in the league, alongside Bournemouth; both very good. They're fast on the counter-attack, they're big and strong. Newcastle have to come out and try to beat somebody at some point, but I'm going 2-0 Watford.
PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2
保罗预测:纽卡斯尔 0-2 沃特福德
竞彩推荐:负
周六 069 英超 阿森纳 VS 利物浦
比赛时间:2018-11-04 01:30
Merson's prediction
I can't see anything but a Liverpool win. I think this is the day Arsenal show some big cracks.(除了利物浦获胜我想不到会有其他结果,我认为这会是阿森纳转折的一天。)
I just think the defence is terrible, all over the place, and no different to what it was before. If Hector Bellerin is injured, you're talking about Granit Xhaka at left-back, a central midfield player, and Stephan Lichtsteiner at right-back, who has been a good player but is nearly 35 now. How many 35-year-old's are there in the Premier League?
We saw Leicester rip Arsenal to shreds for 30 minutes; they scored, Harry Maguire missed a sitter, they had a stonewall penalty turned down. Leicester's front three aren't even in the same class as Liverpool's. I just cannot see how Arsenal will live with them.
People will say: 'Oh Arsenal will score goals...' but Liverpool's defence has been superb. I watched Arsenal win 11 games on the trot, and they could have easily lost four of them, let alone drawn them.
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-3
保罗预测:阿森纳 1-3 利物浦
竞彩推荐:负

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

推荐阅读 More>
广告位

00853澳门论坛X

0511.net镇江网 分享生活 温暖你我

0511.net镇江网|镇江大小事,尽在镇江网! 镇江网由镇江亿速网络科技有限公司组建。镇江网汇集了镇江本地新闻信息,视频专题、国内外新闻、民生资讯、社会新闻、镇江论坛等。镇江网是镇江地区最具影响力的综合性门户网站,是镇江人浏览本地新闻的首选网站。...

点击查看详情 
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表
友情链接